Learn the secret to buttery, crumbly Italian bakery style cookies and how speak some Italian, too!
We'll mix up a batch of batter and pipe cookies to bake. No piping bag? Ziplocs work. After they bake and cool, fill them with chocolate, jam or jelly and decorate how you like!
Virtual Class: Italian Butter Cookies 3/3 @ 4PM
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring/extract
- 1 large egg, brought to room temperature
- 1/2 cup raspberry or strawberry jam
- 4 ounces chocolate chips or chopped semisweet chocolate (melted)